Call for Papers in Journals
Paper Submission Last Date : 10 December 2021
Acceptance Notification : With in 1-2 days
Manuscript Registration : Within 2-3 days after Review Feedback
Manuscript Publication : With in 2-3 days after Receive Registration Fee and Copyright form
- Very Easy paper publishing process.
- Full Color soft Copy of full paper with Journal Cover Pages.
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases like Google Scholar , Scribd , academia .
For Indian authors
The Indians can get the entire research paper published for 500/- INR with no hidden charges for extra Page/Figure, Article Processing. In this fee, களஞ்சியம் (Kalanjiyam) – An International Journal of Tamil Studies (KIJTS) will provide soft copy of Published paper and Certificates.
Apply for Hard Copy of Author’s Certificates:-
Authors can apply for Hard Copy of Certificates. Certificates Hard Copy is also available for previous published papers. Authors can submit certificates hardcopy request from the give link below;
For Other Countries authors
The citizens from other countries can get the entire research paper published for USD $30.
An author can submit a paper for review for free. Only a small amount of fee is charged as Paper Processing Charges for publishing the paper in களஞ்சியம் (Kalanjiyam) – An International Journal of Tamil Studies (KIJTS) . Any one of the submitting authors can pay this fee to get the paper published after the approval for acceptance. Following are certain guidelines which are to be followed before making the payment:
- IJISRT does not accept any paper submissions with authors more than seven. To increase the limit of the authors involved, 500 INR has to be paid per author.
- If paper contains more than 100 pages then payment will be double.
- Only English language is supported by களஞ்சியம் (Kalanjiyam) – An International Journal of Tamil Studies (KIJTS) .
- Publication is fairly handled by the review team and the manuscript can be rejected or modified by the Editor in case of violation of any standard or policy.
- All the submitting authors of the paper will get individual soft copy of certificate.
- Online publication of the entire research paper.
- Registration of all the authors.
- Editorial Fee.
- Maintenance of journal infrastructures & link resolvers along with the indexing.
- Certificates Hard Copy charges will be extra.