Article Processing charges
களஞ்சியம் (Kalanjiyam) – An International Journal of Tamil Studies – KIJTS do not charge for Submissions. There is no Publication fee for publishing articles.
All articles published in களஞ்சியம் (Kalanjiyam) – An International Journal of Tamil Studies – KIJTS are published in full open access. In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an article processing charge (APC) of $65 / €65 ( Foreign authors ) / INR 2200 ( for indian authors ) applies to papers accepted after peer review.
A Normal paper may contain up to 4 authors and 15 pages. Additional authors ( more than 4 authors ) will charge Rs 500 / $10 / €10 and additional page ( more than 15 pages ) will charge Rs 100 / $2 / €2.
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in online.
- Individual Digital Object Identifier ( DOI ) Number to every article.
- Indexing process.
- Editorial and Reviewer Fees.
- Plagiarism checking
- Grammar checking
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolver and journal infrastructures.
Processing Charge for Hard Copy
- Hard-copy of the Journal Book ( 1 copy ) + Hard-copy of the certificate ( all authors ) = Rs 500 / $40 / €30